Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




February 5, 2008

Great Weekend


















It was another busy but great weekend in Knoxville, TN. Friday night, Thompson Bowling Arena (UT basketball arena) hosted a Brad Paisley concert, and it was incredible! The concert led off with Chuck Wicks, Rodney Adkins, and then Brad finished it off. TB Arena was packed! I don't think there was an empty seat in the house. I went with a bunch of my friends, and we had a great time. Friday was an exciting night!

I did something Saturday that I hate to even admit because its completely against my religion (joke), but I was forced to do it. I had no choice - I studied all day Saturday. I know it's a terrible way to spend my day off, but I had two huge exams on Monday, and I knew that since Sunday was the Superbowl, I would struggle to get any studying done. So that was my Saturday, but I felt very productive at the end of the day, and it was for the best.

Sunday was Superbowl Sunday, and I did manage to get some studying done but very little. Instead, my friends and I all bought a bunch of food and had a Superbowl party and my friend's apartment. We had Cox's famous chicken, stuffed mushrooms, sausage balls, chex mix, shrimp cocktail, cheese dip, mashed potatoes, green beans, and banana pudding. It was all very yummy! Not to mention the game was definitely one to remember! All in all it was a great weekend.

I hope all of your weekends were as good as mine. Got to do some laundry. Until next time, Stay Classy Readers.

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home