Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




December 27, 2007

Colorado

















There are many benefits to being a college student. One of those benefits is that you get a lot of student discounts. After a little research by my friend Stephen, we found a great deal to go to Breckenridge, Colorado for a week of snow skiing. I felt like such a grown-up. I paid for everything by myself, and we set up our flight, rental car, and where we were staying without any assistance (we're kind of a big deal).

It was a great trip. The weather was perfect and the snow could not have been better. The whole trip went so smoothly that I expected something would eventually go wrong, and I was right. While driving back from the Nashville airport to Chattanooga, the car broke down, and we were forced to stay in a motel an additional night. Other than that night, the trip was a great success and a great time. I'm going to miss being a college student when I graduate. I'll have to start paying full price for everything. Well until next time, stay classy readers.

• • •

2 Comments:

Blogger KCL2Sweet said...

Hey Caleb,

I am waiting to hear back from UT about being accepted or not. I really want to go there. I'm hoping to major in Nursing and later continue on to become a Cardiologist. What is your major/what do you want to be upon completion of your college career?

Kimberly Charlysa Lawson

Blogger Caleb said...

Hey Kimberly,
I am actually a Chemistry major with the hopes of going to Dental School after I graduate. UT has a great Nursing program. Have you talked to anyone in that department yet? Let me know if you have any other questions.

Caleb

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home