Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




November 3, 2007

What a week....

















It has been a wild week, and it all began after one of the most exciting football games I have ever seen. Anyone who watches or keeps up with college football knows exactly what I am talking about: Tennessee vs. South Carolina. The day started off with a great tailgate that included tender marinated steaks and lots of great friends, and it continued to Neyland Stadium.

South Carolina was ranked in the top twenty five (around 16 I think), and we weren't even ranked so not many people gave us a shot at winning. After scoring 21 in the first half and not allowing USC to get on the scoreboard, our offense went cold in the second half and USC managed to make an incredible come back and eventually take the lead. The game ended up going into overtime and a missed kick by USC's kicker ensured our victory. It was an unbelievable game!


The rest of the week was not quite as exciting. Lots of tests, papers, and lab reports inhibited me from enjoying all of the festivities of Homecoming Week and even Halloween (and yes you can still trick-or-treat while you're in college). I made it through the week and feel pretty confident in all of the work that I accomplished and now I'm ready to relax this weekend.

Today we are playing Louisiana-Lafayette for our Homecoming game, but unfortunately I won't be able to go because I have to work in my Residence Hall. It's not too big of a deal; at least I can get some homework done for the upcoming week. Well, I am going to watch some football on TV before going to work. Until next time, stay classy readers.

• • •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home