Skip to Main Content

The University of Tennessee

Tennessee Blogs

Frequently Used Tools:




January 29, 2008

Back to School


So we have officially been back to school now for about three weeks, and let me tell you, it is difficult getting back into it after having a nice month off for Christmas break. It's difficult getting used to going to bed at a decent hour, waking up early, sitting in classes, doing homework, and going to all the required meetings each week. It took me about three weeks, but I think I am finally ready to start working hard, and it could not be a better time to get motivated. Next week I have a couple very important exams, and I have already started studying and getting prepared for them. They are sure to be a doozie.

The spring is so different from the fall. I know that seems very obvious, and I guess it is, but the atmosphere and the whole mentality of the spring is just not even close to that of the fall. I think a lot of it probably has to do with the fact that there are no football games on the weekends, but the spring seems to be much more devoted and dedicated to academics which explains why I typically perform better in the spring. This semester shouldn't be too terrible though. It's the last semester before I graduate so I am only taking 13 hours, and I have no Tuesday or Thursday classes. It's really nice. Well, I have some homework to finish before tomorrow so until next time, Stay Classy Readers.

• • •

1 Comments:

Blogger Mar1ssa7 said...

Hey there,
My name is Marissa. I am fixing to be a Senior in highschool this year and my first choice where i want to go to college is UTK. I seen where you were studying chemistry and such and i want to be an Anesthesiologist afterwards so i need science classes. I would just like to know some of your input since you have had experience there. i would love to go to this college..Thanks!

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

« Home